Flowers need green leaves

Jeśli jesteś nowy na forum - przywitaj się z innymi użytkownikami Cytryny.

Uczy się jeździć
Uczy się jeździć

Samochód:
sfsd
Imię:
Amelia
PostNapisane: 7 sie 2018, o 03:47
Flowers need green leaves, blue sky needs extra clouds, and forests need clear streams...
ines on all things in the earth, nourishing the fresh life on the earth. Of course, in this beautiful weather, the most beautiful scenery must be urious peony; a pure and undyed lily, a bouquet of enchanting roses; a lotus pond with a pool of mud and not dyed, a scent of frost The plum blossoms of the snow are the most strer is overflowing, and a piece of ten fragrance is fragrant. Colorful and varied flowers are open to competition. Romantic lavender is not exclusive to Provence in France. She can also master her life in the East of the Yellow Land. The peony of the lady does not need to compete with other flowers. She only stands there gracefully, all the flowers will be The simple lily always stands aside and enjoys its dreamy little world; the enchanting rose is the princess in the flower, the unique charm has to let those little characters respectfully bow down, but she Still not comparable to the Queen's peony; the undyed lotus is always lying quietly on the clear glass bed Wholesale Cigarettes, like the lily; the arrogant plum is very proud, but her innate perfection does not need To interpret anything, you can be respected by ther washes our hearts. The green grass is a vegetation that will not be destroyed. He is a dark cloud in the night sky; the big tree is a parent who protects the safety of the vegetation Cheap Cigarettes. He is an invisible sky in the night sky; the stump is a symbol of time. Remind us of the importance of cherishing time. He is the moon in the night sky; the special maple leaf is the warmth of the cold The little white dog shivered in the cold wind like the devil, and his eyes shed a pleading for humanity. I took a bowel and cut it into segments. The puppy ate and swallowed it. This sausage was eaten after all, but the puppy��s stomach didn��t seem to fill up, leaving the rest of the bag. It��s also a good thing, maybe it��s a taste. After eating it Marlboro Gold, it went away and I didn��t know who was so worried and abandoned it; it went away, and in the cold wind, the back disappeared sl again. May be adopted by good people, may go to heaven, may still live in people's care... What do you think of it? What do you think of its owner? I don't think so. If you have a pet, you should witness its life and death. While you are feeding it Marlboro Red 100S, it has already entrusted yourself to you wholeheartedly Cigarettes Online. Since you will abandon it, you don't have to raise it. I think so, what do you think?

Powrót do Pokój gościnny