Since ancient times, flying is the biggest

Jeśli jesteś nowy na forum - przywitaj się z innymi użytkownikami Cytryny.

Uczy się jeździć
Uczy się jeździć

Samochód:
sfsd
Imię:
Amelia
PostNapisane: 24 lip 2018, o 03:54
Since ancient times, flying is the biggest dream of people, but can you fly without wings? - No. Every time I sleep, I dream that I have a pair of beautiful wings and fly freely in the skhave a pair of wings, I will fly to where people need me most. Where someone needs help, there are trace have a pair of wings Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, I will fly to arid areas, make my own efforts to irrigate the crops for local farmers, so that local farmers do not have to worry that the crops will wither; put a drop of life water for the fast-dead flowers, Let the flowers bloom again to the vitality of the day; add water to the fish to restore the spirit of the pasI have wings Marlboro Menthol 100S, I will fly to some tribes, especially those who are lonely. I will fly to them, pass them happiness, and make them smile on their faces; send them a letter to the children who are far away, so that they can have a certain understanding of their childr I have wings Wholesale Cigarettes, I will fly to the moon, carry my beloved, and enjoy the beautiful moon together. We sit together on the side of the moon, tell each other's words, discuss the future, discuss where to develop, show our talents, and let ourselves have a certain foothold in society. The two of us have been sitting on the side of the moon and smirkf I have a pair of wings, I will fly to every corner of the world, every country, go on a tour, to appreciate the scenery we can't usually see Newport Cigarettes Website, let us broaden our horizons and slowly taste this unparalleled civilizatI have a pair of wings Cheap Cigarettes, I will fly to every corner of the world, have my traces, let people remember me who will fly. I really hope that I can have a pair of beautiful wings!

Powrót do Pokój gościnny